Sunday, November 13, 2011

19 and the Livin's Easy.

Wednesday was my birthday and what a great birthday it was. As gilbert common-law, the first thing on the birthday list was Liberty Market. waking up at 6:00 usually isn't my thing, but I had to get there before my 8am call time at work...and hey, free is free. (Don't get in the way of a working girl and a free meal.) I work 8-5 so most of the birthday was spent at work accepting a decorated desk, balloons and Justin Bieber's "Someday" perfume curtosey of my bff Lauren. Yeah...I'm that girl. (Lunch break was at Joe's farm grill. What did I tell you about free?). Finally the day was over and I headed home then to Joe's farm grill for din din. I came home to a suprise party and my best of best friends. I am so so lucky to be blessed with the people in my life who make every day better and better. Thank you to all. <3

1 comment: