Where have I been lately?
Well here's the 5 different answers I can think of...
1. I got a job. I work for my "step"-grandma (if you wanna get technical) and it is such a blessing.
2. I discovered Gossip Girl on Netflix and Nate Archibald stole my heart.
3. I've been traveling and doing different activities almost every day.
4. I spend way too much time in Lululemon after I vowed to myself I would never.
5. I got my new camera and I can never seem to tear away from it. It's like I birthed the thing.
So with all the explanations out of the way, let's start getting updated shall we?
So as we now all know, I work for Maryann, and she needed me to set up "Bethea family pictures" while Derek and Jo's family was in town for Josh's farewell talk. So while the whole family is here, (minus JD who is on his mission) we got our last Bethea family pictures. The missionaries are just going to keep on going from here on out so it was very necessary to get these done. I couldn't think of ANYONE more perfect than Natalie Norton, and she knocked it out of the park. We loved working with her and we love how the pictures turned out.