Monday, December 24, 2012

He's Goin' on a Mission!

The time is starting to come where ALL of my friends are leaving on missions. First Col, then Wyatt, and so on and so forth...Now i'm scraping the bottom of the barell for friends. Awesome right? Not really. But as sad as I am to see them go, they are going to make the BEST missionaries and I say that with a 100% seriousness. They will be the best, just you watch and see. So last Thursday, we all gathered around and waited anxiously as Austin opened his call...Drumroll please...
You can believe my dad was way excited about him serving in Scandanavia.
I love austie with my whole heart and he is one of my absolute best friends. I am so proud of him and love him so much!
The pictures above perfectly explain our relationship. My little brother that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment