Monday, February 11, 2013

@cole_welch27

And there he goes. 
Sunday night was our last night with Coley. 
After he got set apart, we all stayed and just talked till 1AM. 
Our friends. 
This never happens. Like ever. 
I can't remember the last time I got to sit with my kids and just talk. But it happened! And oh, was it just what I needed.
The 8 of us left...(9 including derek) just talked and laughed and got one on one time with our favorite Cole. 
Soon this number is going to be just limited to girls. Even Brooke will leave us. And to tell you the truth, I get super emotional about it. 
But I cannot wait until the day we're all back together again! 
My friends are my life and I thank my lucky stars every day I have them!
Cole is going to KILL it in the field and his first letter home got me all kinds of worked up!
I love my kids and am so proud! 

No comments:

Post a Comment