Saturday, October 12, 2013

Disneyland Fall Break!

If I had a dime for everytime someone asked me, "don't you get sick of Disneyland...Like ever?!" I would be filthy stinking rich. My answer to that question dear friends is a blunt, N-O. I love Disneyland and everytime I get to ride Splash Mountain or Indiana Jones I get more giddy than anything else. It truly is my happy place. We went from Sunday-Thursday with John & Heidi and their fam, our good friends The Chiles, Pai, & Missy & Danny. We had so much fun being with each other and making so many memories. I think that may be my most favorite about vacations, the memories that come with it. Halloween is my personal favorite holiday and to mix that with my personal favorite theme park, we've got ourselves one happy camper everyone. We ate our weight in churros and dole whips and were blissfully unaware of anything else going on in the world. Disneyland is the best everyone. Just embrace it. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this movie! I'm going to Disneyland next week, and now i'm even more stoked that i was before!! You are so talented Tori, keep it up with the cute movies!

    ReplyDelete