Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Guess It's Alright.

 
The new fun. album got released last night. Obsessing over it. I knew this album was going to be good but I didn't know they would blow it out of the water like they did. 
 
Amazing job for some Arizona kids.
Other eventful things happened this weekend too...Things like feeding cats at Joe's Farm Grill.
 
Last Chance. Trip made complete with New Tory Burch flats, Quilted Sperry's, Sam Edleman Sandals, Creative Recs, 7 new shirts, 1 pair of new cords, 2 headbands, 2 scarves, and a coach bag for my mom's birthday (not pictured). Overall very successful day.
  
Matching Makelle. Chambray, Colored pants and animal print loafers. Lets get real. 

Fishing and catching a 2 pounder in the lake in my neighborhood. Round of applause for Makelle for reelin' in that sucker. Austin obviously took props. 
Last but most importantly, my best friend got his mission call to Spokane, WA. He leaves on April 11th (Soon, I know) but I'm so proud of Zach and everything he's doing. Love that boy so hard. Other than that, Just a much needed low-key weekend with family and friends. Can't ask for anything else.  

No comments:

Post a Comment