Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Pits.

 Lauren hates the word pits but I can't think of a better word to describe how life feels in Gilbert without that girl. Seriously. I'm so deprived lately. I miss my wingman every night and day but she's having so much fun. And I can't say i'm totally deprived. My weekends are having its ups and downs. But there's always that space in my car when i'm blasting "Domino by, Jessie J" where she's suppose to be dancing like a freak and laughing our guts out. Oh I miss her. We were connected at the hip. Where one went the other followed. People even comment on how weird it is with me showing up by myself to parties or get togethers. Seriously. College sucks. Growing up sucks harder. Love you so much my little mama. Call you in 5 minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment