Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Vivos Los Suns!

I don't know who I feel worse for? The Suns, for absolutely STINKING this year, or Carsten and I, for having to watch that game. Nonetheless, we had a good brother sister date and got to listen to our Disney Pandora station for the whole ride there. 
Some oooottther big news today...Just sitting in the CGCC Women's bathrooms today, when all of the sudden, I get a text from a guy in my ward, asking if I needed a job, and I was like, YEAH OK! So I have an interview tomorrow! 
I also received the "go ahead" to call my Patriarch and receive my Patriarchal blessing! This has been such a long time coming and I am SO beyond excited and thrilled to get it! 
Today has been one for the books! The power of prayer is INCREDIBLE and my faith increases daily because of it! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment