Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hallowellen

Halloween is over already? What? No!
Yes.
That time of the year has already come and gone. My favorite time of the year in fact.
Minus Summer and Christmas. So my 3rd favorite time of the year actually.
Whatever.
For work, the admissions team came in as 80's. Mom got way over-excited about that and took me out shopping for all the required gear.
So are any of you suprised by the resemblance between the two of us?
After work, LC and I went to our good friend Adam's house for his traditional soup and pizza for his birthday. We've been doing this for the past 3 years and I can't believe this will be the last time. (He leaves on his mission the 7th of November. It was so fun to get all of us together. I'm SO grateful for my friends and the friendships we have. Brother's and sister's forever.
After Adam's we went to the big halloween dance at the airplane hanger in Chandler. This has been so long awaited and it was one of the most fun dances i've ever been to. My neck, back, feet and legs are screamin today. Went way to hard, but so worh it.

No comments:

Post a Comment